Volgers

woensdag 4 april 2018

Stamp Anniething's release: Vanessa!


Hi everyone!

I have the honour to guesting at Stamp Anniething this month and I'm super excited!
 Welcome to our April Release!
Spring is right around the corner and so our release has a great new line of some fun spring stamps!  
This release we also have some new products in our line. 
 Stencils and Decorative Die Cuts!
Stamp Club members get a 15% discount!
Vanessa- For the Mom to Be


Buttons Oh My!


Gingham
Oh Baby!


All Items will be available in the store Friday along with the other 2 stamps we showed you  this week!!
`~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~




And here's the card I made for the release. I sponged the background with the Buttons Oh My stencil with 2 different pink Distress Inks: Spin Sugar and the Picked Raspberry oxide. I was surprised by how good you can colour on the die-cuts with Copic markers.
I coloured Vanessa and the mobile die-cut with my Copic markers.
Here are the colours I've used:
skin: E11, E00, E000, R20
hair: E29, E25, E23, E21
green: G28, YG09, YG06, YG03, YG00
turqoise: BG89, BG18, BG13, BG23, BG11
yellow: Y28, Y17, Y15, Y11, Y02


I hope you enjoyed our Sneek Peek for the release!

 Have a great day!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah