Volgers

zondag 7 januari 2018

Classy Olivia

Hi everyone!
I wish you a very happy New Year, may all your dreams come true! I just want to show you the card I’ve created for the new skin challenge. I know it’s hard sometimes but I have 1 big tip for you all: clean your markers before you start to colour! It depends from your colourcombination, but my E11, E04 or E13 are starting to be tacky really fast.  Rub on your nibs with some alcohol and make sure your marker contains enough ink.
For this card I’ve used  the gorgeous new Classy Olivia Digi Stamp. She was awesome to colour! She’s one of the new teen stamps, so I decided to use some trendy haircolours: a greyish brown and a purple ombre and purple lips.
Here are all the Copic colours I’ve used to colour her up:
  • skin: E04, E13, E11, E00, E000
  • hair: E79, E77, E74, E71, V28, V25, V22, V20
  • dress: BG78, BG18, BG13, BG11, BG10
  • purple: V09, V17, V15, V12
  • eyes: YG67, YG63, YG61, YG11
Make it Crafty products used:
Thanks for stopping by, Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah