Volgers

donderdag 29 juni 2017

Ginger!


Hi Make it Crafty friends!
Oops, I forgot to share this card on my blog....
 The thing I love the most to colour is hair. That’s my absolute favorite part.  I think it’s super relaxing to colour in strokes. If you are just like me, there are some awesome digital stamps in the store, the portraits!
This gorgeous lady is called Ginger and she’s available in a set with the other Portraits too. I printed her in 11 cm tall and coloured her using my Copic markers. I distressed the background with some green ink and I used the same colour on the upper half of the Happy chipboard word and coloured the bottom half in black. I’ve added some white dots with my Sharpie pen on the word. The sequins are the finishing touch.


Here are the colours I’ve used:
  • skin: E04, E11, E21, E00, E000
  • hair: E29, E19, E17, E15, E11
  • eyes: YG97, G46, G43, G40
  • lips: E08, E04, E02
  • eyeshadow: V28, V25, V22, V20
  • green top: YG99, YG97, YG95, YG93
Make It Crafty supplies:
Thanks for stopping by!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah