Volgers

maandag 29 mei 2017

Rainbow hugs!


Hi Make it Crafty friends!
Today I want you to show you a real quick card. Do you know the moment when you need a card and you don’t have any in your stash that suits? Then the chipboard layered words are amazing on those cards!


I coloured the Hugs chipboard word using my Copic markers and did it with the rainbowcolours. It’s pretty easy to blend them on the chipboard.
Here are the colours that I’ve used:
100, R24, YR04, Y15, YG03, BG23, B02, V06


The circles in the background are a stamp and I used the first, second and third stamping, so it kinds of fades.I added some sequins as a finishing touch.
Thank you for your visit, see you later!!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah