Volgers

maandag 3 oktober 2016

Angel singing on moon!

Hi everyone!
 Christmas is coming closer, so I thought to make a little Christmascard. You can never have too much Christmascards, right?!




I’m so in love whith this little angle who’s sitting on the moon, she’s called “Angel Singing on Moon”. Isn’t she adorable?! For this card, I’ve coloured the image with Copic markers and the background is done with some Distress Inks and splatters of water. I’ve made the cardboard stars with golden embossing powder.


Here are the Copic colours I’ve used:
skin: E04, E11, E00, E000
hair: E29, E25, E23, E21
red: G99, R59, R29, R24, R22
yellow: Y28, Y23, E50
wings: C5, C3, C1

Make It Crafty products:
Stars: Mini Stars

Thank you for stopping by!
Deborah

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah