Volgers

vrijdag 7 augustus 2015

Splashing around!

Hi everyone!


Our new challenge at Copic marker Europe is:
Splashing around!

Every card with water is good!  Think summer stamps with a beach/ pool. Underwater stamps, rain,... So many options!

And here's my inspiration card for you. I've used this cute boy from the set "Welcome to the world" by Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps.


I've used the no lines technique to colour this cutie. He's taking a bath with a cute little duck. He can splashing around!

I also added a little glitter to the bubbles.


Here are the colours I used:
skin: E13, E11, E00, E000, R20
Hair: E35
bathtub: N7, BG18, BG13, BG1,BG10/ W7, W5, W3, W1
duck: Y17, Y15, Y11, Y00
YR07, YR04, YR02
bubbles: BG49, BG13, BG11, BG10, YG00, YG03
Shadow behind: W1
ground: W7, W5, W3, W1


I entered this one in the Simon Says Challenge of this week: Tie it up!
http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-tie-it-up/

Hugs
Deborah

3 opmerkingen:

  1. Sprankelend babykaartje!!!
    Creatieve groetjes, Gaby

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Gorgeous card Deborah I like the image the papers and the ribbon
    Kevin xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. This is so cute! Love the colors and use of ribbons, Deborah! Thanks so much for playing Simon Says Stamp Wednesday “Tie It Up” Challenge!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah