Volgers

zaterdag 9 mei 2015

Cute-a-Saurus

Hi everyone! 

Today it's saturday and that means time for another challenge at Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!
This time I am the hostess and the theme is "Pretty in Pink!"
People who know me or following me for a long time will noticed that I love to use pink in card! It's my favourite "krafty colour".
So, I challenge you to use pink on your projects and enter our challenge!


For this card I've used an older set from Emilie "Cute-a-Saurus" and isn't he adorable???
The papers are from Echo Park "Birthday wishes". I don't have it for a long time and it's almost "empty" now. 


I've used the sketch for this month too! And I can't mention enough that I LOVE sketches!!!


Thanks for reading!!!
Deborah

1 opmerking:

Thank you for checking my blog! It would be great if you coulc leave a message for me!
Deborah